The natural oil extracted from the petals of rose is supposed to be amongst the priciest essential oils available. Rose essential oil possesses numerous therapeutic properties that help in boosting one's physical and mental conditions. In addition, rose essential oil is known to be very coactive in blending with other natural oils. The aroma of rose essential oil is extremely long-lasting, so much so that even using a few drops of this oil will ensure that your small bottle lasts long.
Rose essential oil is obtained through a process known as solvent extraction of the freshly collected rose petals. There is little doubt why this essential oil is so expensive - approximately 5000 pounds of rose petals are required to obtain just one pound of rose oil. It is important to note that rose essential oil has high spiritual properties and has been used traditionally over centuries during different ceremonies. History testifies this aspect of the natural oil. In addition, as aforementioned, rose essential oil possesses several therapeutic properties. It is an effective remedy for sorrow, depression, unhappiness, lost love and the low periods in an individual's life. Precisely speaking, rose essential oil has an uplifting effect on the mind and emotions.
100% natural formula for all your skin problems. Excellent for diabetics.
The essential oil extracted from fresh rose petals through the solvent extraction process is highly beneficial natural oil for women. This oil not only facilitates in balancing their hormonal system, but also helps in dealing with their emotional issues. Moreover, rose essential oil is a lavish ingredient in many perfumes, skin care products and massage oils as it adds the loaded fragrance of rose to these cosmetic products. Although surprising, use of rose essential oil helps to med the wrecked capillaries, helps in treating susceptible and tender skin and is believed to be a fantastic tonic for mature skin. Topical application of rose essential oil onto the skin makes it appear healthy and youthful.
As mentioned earlier, rose essential oil possesses numerous therapeutic properties. Some of them are mentioned briefly below and may be of use to you.
Fungus Cure Ointment
All the strength of pharmaceutical fungicides - but without the harsh chemicals.
- Rose essential oil helps to augment an individual's self respect, optimism, self-belief, mental strength as well as facilitates combating depression effectively. In fact, this natural oil has been found to be very effective to treat melancholy or hopelessness among people enduring depression owing to some reason or the other. In addition, rose essential oil is also useful in alleviating nervous anxiety. Since rose oil is a potent anti-depressant, it may be given to patients suffering from severe depression and going through psychoanalysis. Administering regular doses of rose essential oil will help in bringing back hope and optimism in their life. In aromatherapy, rose oil is extensively used to raise constructive thoughts, spiritualism as well as feelings of bliss, cheerfulness and optimism.
- Use of the essential oil distilled from the fresh petals of rose is also effective in providing relief from respiratory tract spasms, seizures in the intestines as well as muscular contractions in the limbs. Rose essential oil also facilitates curing convulsions, cramps, muscle pulls as well as spasmodic cholera, which is said to be a result of spasms.
- Administering rose essential oil helps to comfort and soothe patients running high fever. In such conditions, essential oil distilled from fresh rose petals acts as a sedative that calms inflammation caused by fever. In addition to calming down patients suffering from fever, rose essential oil is also useful in other inflammatory conditions that may be caused by microbial contagions, indigestion, consuming toxic substances, dehydration and others.
- Rose essential oil also possesses astringent properties which is great benefit for our overall health. The astringent property of this natural oil helps to fortify the gums, hair roots, tone up as well as enliven the skin, tighten the muscles, intestines and blood vessels. These actions of rose essential oil provide protection from the premature fall of tooth and hair, untimely wrinkles, lack of firmness of the intestines and muscles in the abdominal region and the limbs that may be related to advancing age. In particular, use of rose oil also aids in stopping the flow of blood from wounds and cuts since its astringent property helps to contract the blood vessels. In addition, owing to its astringent property, rose essential oil is also effective in treating specific types of diarrhea.
- Rose essential oil is often considered to be the utmost aromatic and possibly a magnificent manner to heal your injuries and also protect them from turning out to be septic or catching any infection.
- Apart from possessing effective anti-viral properties, rose essential oil is also considered to be an excellent bactericide. Hence, this natural oil is widely used to treat ailments, such as cholera, diarrhea, food poisoning, typhoid and other diseases that are caused by bacterial infections. In addition, the essential oil of rose is also effective in curing internal contagions caused by bacteria as in the case of the stomach, colon, intestines and the urinary tract. At the same time, this oil is equally effective in treating external bacterial infections of the eyes, ears, skin and wounds.
- Use of rose essential oil helps to enhance the flow of bile from the gall bladder and, at the same time, control the intensity of acids in the stomach and bloodstream. By regulating the acid levels in the stomach and the bloodstream, rose oil helps in protecting one from conditions like acidosis and acidity. In addition, augmentation in the secretion of bile facilitates digestion of ingested foods along with the acids exuded in the stomach.
- Besides the uses of rose oil mentioned above, it is also effective in treating a number of problems associated with females, such as tumors, uterine discharges, irregular menses, bleeding and others. In addition, rose essential oil also helps to disinfect the uterus and helps the organ to function properly even during advanced ages. Most importantly, regular use of rose essential oil by women may also help to delay the onset of menopause.
- It is important to note that it is almost impossible to get protection from different viruses or get oneself vaccinated against all the pathogens. This is primarily owing to the fact that majority of these pathogens, especially viruses, camouflage them each time they return and result in various ailments by hoodwinking our immune system. The viruses that cause cold and influenza are ideal examples of this vicious cycle. Hence, people often wonder what measures they ought to initiate in order to avoid these microbes and keep them in the pink of health. In such cases, it is best to use an anti-viral that acts as a protection against all types of viruses that may attack our system. The rose essential oil is one such effective anti-viral that provides safeguard against different types of viral infections.
- Rose essential oil also possesses stomachic properties, which means that it facilitates digestion of ingested foods in the stomach. In addition, use of rose oil also helps to alleviate stomach problems, calm down stomach inflammations, helps the stomach to function properly and also protect it from various infections. Moreover, this natural oil is effective in protecting the stomach from getting ulcers that usually occur as a result of surplus production of acids and their subsequent release into the stomach.
- The attribute of rose essential oil to heal wounds (also known as cicatrisant property) may be of immense interest to people who are very cautious and concerned regarding their looks. In fact, the cicatrisant property of rose essential oil is effective in erasing the scars caused by wounds or marks left behind by chicken pox, acne and boils from the skin surface. This attribute of rose oil is also helpful in removing stretch marks as well as scratches caused during surgery, fat cracks that are usually related to pregnancy and child birth.
- The essential oil extracted from the rose petals also functions as a tonic or stimulant for the nerves. In fact, rose oil provides them with potency to endure shocks and, at the same time, safeguards them from several disorders owing to advanced age, injuries and other aspects.
- The essential oil of rose also sanitizes the blood by facilitating the blood to get rid of toxic substances by neutralizing some of them. When the blood is disinfected and made toxin free, people are naturally protected from botherations, such as ulcers, boils, skin diseases, rashes and other problems.
- The hepatic property of rose essential oil helps in maintaining the proper health and functioning of the liver. In other words, use of rose oil is very helpful for the liver. Rose essential oil not only helps to keep the liver robust, but also ensures that it functions properly and is shielded from all infections. In addition, the hepatic property of rose oil also helps in treating problems, such as surplus secretion of bile and acids into the stomach, ulcers in the gastrointestinal system and others.
- Rose essential oil is especially beneficial for women, as it helps to heal and alleviate several problems specific to them. For instance, use of rose oil encourages secretion of hormones, thereby, activating proper menstruations. This oil is especially useful for women who have been enduring hindered and/ or irregular menses. At the same time, rose essential oil also helps in providing relief from cramps, cures nausea and fatigue and also diminishes pains generally associated with menstruations and menopause.
- The haemostatic property of rose essential oil or its ability to stop bleeding may often be extremely helpful for people who have been suffering from hemorrhage (internal or external bleeding) following an injury or surgery. This characteristic of the essential oil distilled from the fresh rose petals expedites blood clotting or coagulation of blood on the surface of the wound and helps to stop hemorrhage. This is a vital property of the oil, since it can save the life of patients suffering from hemorrhage.
The best, 100% natural daily treatment to keep your nails in tip-top shape.
Blends well with
The essential oil extracted from fresh rose petal is one of the most expensive oils available in the market. Since, it is scarce, usually unscrupulous traders adulterate this natural oil by mixing it with other oils. Usually, geranium oil or geraniol is used to adulterate the essential oil extracted from fresh rose petals. Hence, while buying this essential oil you ought to be extra cautious that you are not being cheated. You ought to remember that adulterated rose oil does not possess any therapeutic property that is typical in the genuine rose essential oil.
At the same time, you ought to keep in mind that rose essential oil should never be used by pregnant women since it has emmenagogic (a medication that has the ability to stimulate menstrual discharge) properties. Moreover, this natural oil should not be used by cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. This oil is useful in alleviating headaches when used in gentle or diluted amounts. However, the effects can be reversed when rose essential oil is used in high concentrations for the same purpose.