Soy Isoflavone Concentrate
Soy isoflavone distillate or concentrate is extracted from the seeds or beans of the soy herb. Soybean encloses several elements or compounds such as isoflavones and lecithin that are therapeutically very valuable. Several researches have established that daidzein, genistein and compounds such as daidzin and genistin that are closely related to the former two varieties of isoflavones are generally considered to be of utmost medical benefit. Substances such as these inhibit oxidation and possess phytoestrogenic features that have led researchers to conduct extensive studies on them. In effect, soy isoflavones are capable to regulating or normalizing estrogens and, therefore, are medicinally very useful.
An advanced, 100% natural revitalizer that will keep your skin glowing and looking young.
It may be noted here that soy isoflavones are very effective in treating specific health conditions such as Alzheimer's disease, cancer, atherosclerosis, diabetic retinopathy, fracture, osteoporosis, and menopause. Here is a brief discussion on the use and effect of soy isoflavones in each of these conditions.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Like estrogen, isoflavones obtained from soybeans are known to be effective in curing Alzheimer's disease. Several studies have demonstrated that estrogen is capable of retarding amyloid plaque manufacture in the brain and aid in protecting remembrance. It may be mentioned here that amyloid plaque production and decaying memory are the two main drawbacks intimately related to Alzheimer's disease. Since soy isoflavones possess properties that are similar to estrogen, they are also useful in impeding the spread of Alzheimer's disease.
- Isoflavones drawn from soybeans are said to be effective in healing atherosclerosis (an arterial disease that blocks the flow of blood). Studies have shown that soy isoflavones thwart the creation of atherosclerotic plaques responsible for atherosclerosis in the blood vessels.
- As soybeans possess attributes that are similar to estrogen, they are effective to lessen the threat of several types of cancer, especially breast and prostate cancers that are greatly dependent on hormones. The isoflavones derived from soybeans resemble the hormone estrogen present in the human body and this enables these isoflavones to attach themselves to the protein molecules that bind estrogen in the human cells thereby jamming the human estrogen from doing so. These soy isoflavones are almost identical to estrogen, except for the fact that unlike estrogen, they do not stimulate the human cells. It is important to note that the action of the soy isoflavones wards off estrogen from the cells which are receptive to estrogen, including the cancerous or malignant cells in the breast, prostate, bladder, colon and skin.
It may be mentioned here that the chemical or compound daidzein found in soybeans is among the isoflavones that obstruct estrogen from contacting cells that are sensitive to estrogen. What is significant about daidzein is that while it keeps off estrogen from the malignant cells in breast cancer, the chemical does not motivate the cancerous cells to replicate. By setting the undeveloped malignancy cells apart as well as developing them into cells with natural life and substituting them, daidzein in soy isoflavones also helps in combating cancer. Several clinical tests have demonstrated that even when it is taken in low dosage, daidzein is very powerful in persuading the separation of leukemia (blood cancer) and melanoma (tumor) cells in humans.
Researchers in Finland have carried rigorous studies over several decades to ascertain the reason why the Japanese people have a lesser percentage of prostate, breast, ovarian, and other cancers. During the course of their studies, the Finnish researchers have discovered that the chemical known as genistein and found in soy isoflavones is responsible for the Japanese having lower cancer rates, irrespective of its kind. In fact, genistein has also been found to be really valuable in invalidating the threats of cancer that is related to specific nature of obesity in women. It may be noted here that women who are not active physically and have an inclination towards diabetes hereditarily are habitually found to build up a resistance towards insulin. In such conditions, the body is compelled to gradually manufacture more insulin to carry glucose to the cells in the body where there is a deficiency of the substance. Significantly, insulin not only controls the intensity of blood sugar, but also assists the movement of fat to the fat cells resulting in the fatty tissues to produce estrogen. Consequently, insulin ultimately turns on protein molecules that bind estrogen and progesterone resulting to a stimulus for cell growth. And this embraces the development of the cancer cells set in motion by estrogen. Genistein helps in combating cancer by obstructing estrogen from attaching to estrogen sensitive cells or its receptors. To be precise, genistein assists in battling the surplus estrogen production that in turn supports the growth of cancerous cells.
Researches as well as clinical tests have established that the compound genistein found in soy isoflavones thwarts cancerous growth in different stages. The compound effectively neutralizes a damaging protein known as tyrosine protein kinase that has a vital role in invigorating cell division and growth thereby preventing the cancerous cells from burgeoning. At the same time, genistein influences other important enzymes responsible for the progression of cancer. Much comparable to the properties of daidzein, genistein also has the capability to distinguish cancerous cells and impede their untamed augmentation. Researches have shown that tumors build up their individual blood vessel arrangement and in such circumstances, genistein is very effective in thwarting the procedure. By doing so, genistein robs the cancer cells of their oxygen and nutrition supplies forces them to remain diminutive. Some researches have substantiated that genistein matches the exploits of a genetic material called p53 and also known as the 'patrol gene' in neutralizing the cancerous cells. This is true especially in specific cases of lung cancer.
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Isoflavones derived from soybean encloses a compound known as genistein that enables the substance (isoflavone) to combat against the progression of diabetic retinopathy. It may be mentioned here that diabetic retinopathy is an ailment of the eyes caused due to a severe diabetic condition.
- Bone fracture, problems associated with menopause, and osteoporosis
- Soy isoflavones possess properties of the estrogen which enable them to shift the calcium content in the blood vessels to the bones. This action of soy isoflavones makes the bones stronger as well as resistant to fracture or breakage. Soy isoflavones have moderate estrogenic properties that are helpful in alleviating the symptoms and problems associated with menopause in many women. Since, the soy isoflavones have a gentle estrogenic action, they do not give rise to problems normally associated with estrogen and also effectively thwart osteoporosis (a bone disorder in women, especially after menopause). Medical examinations conducted in different countries across the globe have demonstrated that isoflavones derived from soybeans are effective and safe substitutes to estrogen remedy in healing poor bone content or osteoporosis in women who have crossed the menopause stage.
- Presence of the compound called genistein in soy helps in lowering the creation of keratin. It may be mentioned that keratin is a protein present in the skin and related to the problems associated with psoriasis (a skin disorder marked by red scaly smears).
Acne keeping you down? Try this 100% natural ointment and change your life forever.
There are several procedures to obtain soy isoflavones and among these the most effortless method is to get the substance from isoflavone concentrate or distillate. The seeds of the soy plant may be used in many ways such as roasted or steamed soybeans, miso (a fermented soy product), and tofu or soybean curd. Apart from the soy plant, the herb called kudzu also encloses soy isoflavones. Roasted or baked soybeans contain the maximum amount of isoflavones, approximately 167 mg in a 3.5 ounce portion, among all easily obtainable foodstuff prepared with soybeans. Another soybean product tempeh has the second most isoflavone content (about 60 mg), while flour prepared from soybean contains 44 mg of the substance. In addition, each serving of chemically and industrially processed soybean food products such as soy protein and soy milk encloses around 20 mg of isoflavone. While scientists are yet to ascertain the most favorable dosage of isoflavones, according to one research, consuming 62 mg of the substance each day is enough to lower cholesterol levels in the system. It may be mentioned here that in Japan, an average women consume approximately 200 mg of isoflavones from different soybean products each day.
Elma HA Serum
100% natural anti-aging serum great for masking wrinkles and rejuvenating skin.
Clinical tests have established that despite not being a chaste herbal product, ipriflavone, which is obtained by modifying the soy isoflavones with chemicals, is more effective in treating as well as preventing osteoporosis. In fact, compared to herbal isoflavones, ipriflavone is superior in averting bone fracture among weight lifters and sportspersons who are associated with any game that requires physical contact. Medical tests conducted in Japan have shown that ipriflavone is capable of preventing bone loss even with no calcium enhancement better than only using foodstuff rich in calcium content.
Isoflavones are said to be unsafe for women suffering from breast cancer for the simple reason that they also function like estrogen. At the same time, initial researches and their findings have given rise to worries that if a pregnant woman rigorously and regularly uses products prepared with soybeans it may perhaps bring about a hormonal consequence that could also affect the growing fetus. Although no scientific study has corroborated the views, many scientists and doctors are of the opinion that isoflavones that are derived from soybeans may tentatively impede the action of using birth control pills.
However, it has been found that foodstuff prepared from soybeans may weaken or damage the performance of thyroid or even diminish the assimilation of thyroid medicines in the body, especially among children. Hence it is advisable that people suffering from weak or damaged thyroid should not only restrain the use of soy products, but may also use them under the monitoring of medical practitioners.
100% natural formula for all your skin problems. Excellent for diabetics.